Do you look at your budget and wonder where your money is going? Could you benefit from a little extra income each month? Of course you could! Who wouldn’t want a little extra each month.
Here’s 10 simple ways to make an extra $100 this week.
- Declutter- sell unwanted items on online garage sales such as Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, let it go etc.
- eBay- setting up an account is free and you have the ability to set up shipping in the list price.
- Get crafty- Have a special craft or DIY item you can make? Sell it at a farmers market, craft show or online!
- Pick up side jobs; cleaning houses, mowing lawns, you name it!
- Sell clothes on ThredUp or a local consignment shop.
- Excel at teaching others new things? Become a tutor!
- Sign up for swagbucks, ebates, ibotta etc! Earn money from surveys, normal shopping and video clips.
- Become a mystery shopper.
- Freelance your work on Fiverr.
- Start a blog! I’ve been able to combine a passion for writing and a job all in one! I earn an income too!
Get creative and you will find ways to add additional income to your budget.
If you’re interested in starting a blog but don’t know where to begin, reach out to me via email. Let’s turn your passion into a steady income!