12 Teethers of Christmas for our Feature Friday segment!
Mandy Forlenza Sticos of Simple Baby Blog (http://simplebabyblog.com)
When teething hits, you need to have a stash of chew toys to keep little hands and mouths busy.
Here are 12 favorites for every cranky babe, which will make moms, oh so happy!
- Skwish Toy – Both a toy and teether; little ones tend to want to bite on strings and things
- Rubber Fish – This rubber teether is durable, soft and natural.
- Fabric and Wood Teether – Simple, organic and washable fabric pieces.
- Chewbeads Bracelet – For teething on the go, slip this on your wrist for easy chewing access.
- Zeta the Zebra – Soft, squeaky and stimulating black and white for babes.
- Cookie Teether– A sweet ‘treat’ for the little ones.
- Bright Beads – This ring of color and texture keeps little ones occupied for hours!
- Comotomo – Easy to hold with little spokes resembling tiny baby fingers.
- Key Ring– This classic teether is always a favorite with multiple pieces to chew.
- Raz-berry – Pacifier fans will take to this bumpy teether perfectly!
- Zoli Ears – These nubby ‘bunny ear’ spokes reach all areas for teething pain.
- Purple Pony – Made from corn, potato and sugar cane starch. As natural as it gets!