Lipsense, it’s all the rage right now, have you tried it? I finally did and love the products! I’ve been using Lipsense for the last few months, no other lip products, my lips look and feel amazing. I’ve partnered with Kristina of Forever Lips with Kristina for a giveaway of a starter collection. A color, gloss and remover for FREE!
How awesome is that?
(I’m wearing Mulled Wine with the matte gloss, my favorite!)
- Senegence is a network marketing company with less than 200,000 distributors (compared to competitors like Avon with 6 million, Mary Kay with 4 million and Younique with 700,000) so it is still in its momentum phase
- Senegence started with only 6 shades of Lipsense in 1999 as its premier product. It now offers a complete line of 36 long lasting lip shades and a wide range of anti-aging products
- Senegence is a world-wide company with markets in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Indonesia and various European countries
- Lipsense by Senegence really expanded within the U.S. market within the past year
- Lipsense is a long lasting 4 to 18-hour wear lip color that is waterproof, smudge proof and kiss proof that molecularly bonds to the lip. It is worn with a permeable shea butter gloss which transfers through the color to hydrate lips while keeping color on. It is GMO free, wax free, gluten free and lead free. This product is never tested on animals.
- Lip Kits are $55 and include a lip color, gloss and remover
TIPS & TRICKS:
- Lips may tingle the first few applications of Lipsense (no worries, this feeling will go away as soon as gloss is applied) – this is the SD40 a cosmetic grade alcohol in the lip color
- Some people may experience exfoliation of their lips during the first few weeks of wearing Lipsense regularly. The reason for the exfoliation period is because wax products do two things:
- Keep the moisture that our bodies naturally produce in (but does not add any moisture from the outside)
- Slows the natural exfoliation process by preventing the natural shedding of skin cells.
When you use Lipsense color and gloss you are adding outside hydration – keeping natural hydration in and still allowing the body’s natural exfoliation. When you haven’t allowed this exfoliation for a long time, there will be a more pronounced shedding until your body gets back to the normal rate.
- Always shake the product – there is a tiny ball within the lip color (similar to nail polish) that will mix the color pigments when you’re ready to use
- Although there won’t be color bleeding with this product, you can line your lips easily by using the tip of the applicator wand as a liner and then apply the color as normal
- Never leave Lipsense in your car on a hot day
My Journey & Why I Joined:
I purchased my first tube of Lipsense in December 2016 after a friend was raving about the product. My friend has done makeup for special events for years, so for her to start selling this product made me believe that this was the real deal, especially after all the products she’s had to use and test. I was slowly becoming addicted to this product and when I went to purchase more from her she encouraged me to start selling this in my area. It took me a few months, but after thinking about the small $55 distributor sign-up fee and how I could receive a 20-50% discount on all my purchases – it was a no brainer. I signed up with the intention of selling to my friends and family and not making a huge commitment out of it, or make any large profits from it. Well, this blew up before my eyes and slowly all my friends and family have become just as addicted as I am! In the past 5 months, I’ve sold just over $6,750 of Lipsense products (and a good portion of that I get to keep!) and have received monthly commission checks from my teams participation! This Lipsense journey was not what I envisioned when I signed up (again, I just wanted the discount!), but I am SO very thankful for the opportunity to sell this amazing product and “work” alongside some great women who are now well on their way to creating their businesses that allow them the flexibility and income they’ve desired for a long time. Please contact me if you are ready to start your Lipsense journey and be on your way to making hundreds or even thousands of dollars a month!
(Wearing fly girl, what a beautiful color!)
To enter like Kristina’s page and share this post!
Deadline to enter is July 14th at 12:00PM!