A chance to refresh and choose how you want to start your week. I find myself treating Sunday as a day to recharge myself. A day to figure out my goals for the week, take a look at my schedule… even watch some football & enjoy a glass of wine!
At church this morning we finished our latest series, Simplify. It’s a very interesting book that goes over different ways to unclutter your life so you can start enjoying what truly matters. I needed this series, I needed to learn the different ways I can improve myself and how I spend my time on Earth. To live a better life. I now have a refreshed mind and I’m ready to start the month of November in a positive, happy place. I’ve made a list of all of my blessings, it definitely outweighs any rainy day I have.
Would you like to change an aspect of your life? There’s still time! I hope you’ll join me in finding ways we can simplify our lives. I suggest you read Simplify, or even just click on the link and see if the description matches where you are in life right now. Maybe another book that can help you refresh and make positive changes.
A few items I’m working on over the next month. I’m sure the list will grow as each week passes.
- Recreate a calendar- one that has daily, weekly and monthly goals. A closer look at what I spend my time doing, what deserves more time, and things that need to go.
- Continue our new budget to save money for our new home. We will be implementing “cash envelopes” to better organize our budget and funds. I can’t wait to start using my new wallet!
- Reading, something I wish I had more time for. I tend to watch hours and hours of Netflix or Hulu once the kids go to bed… but I love reading. I’m going to start replacing the remote with a book. I have quite the stack of books waiting for me!
- Continue on my health journey with 6:00AM workouts each weekday!
- Make more time for “Family Time”.
Now I’m going to spend the remainder of my day snuggled up with my kids, in our pjs, ignoring the large stack of clothes that need to be put away. I hope you have an amazing evening, thank you for reading.