Traveling with toddlers is exciting yet stressful! It can be hard on the whole family if you don’t have the right items packed with you. Here’s a list of our must haves for every trip we take!
We are going to Florida next month. I started making our packing list so I decided a list of our favorite items would be the perfect blog post today!
Disclosure- Coffee Grace and Tomato Paste is a part of affiliate advertising programs. They help make my blog possible! This means that by clicking and purchasing items I link to my posts I may receive a commission! This is of no additional cost to you and paid out by third party affiliate services. All items I post about are items we own and love. All opinions and reviews are my own!
- Car seat travel bag
- Magnetic Tins
- Busy bags & Travel games
- Coloring/Sticker books
- AquaDoodle: Travel Doodle
- Water Bottles- Our personal favorites, Camelbak’s kids cups and Kid Klean Kanteens.
- Backpacks for each child and their special items. We love Skip Hop Toddler Backpacks, the unicorn and moose are so precious!
- Backpack diaper bag/Carry all
- Special Blanket or Stuffed Animal
- Tula baby carriers- We have a standard and toddler version! Life savers!
- Essential oils – I keep lavender, peace & calming, owie, tummygize etc on hand throughout the trip! Even a mini Sleepy Spray.
- Wet Brush & Honest Co. Detangler Spray
- Swim zip bathing suits– two piece bathing suits, amazing quality and protection for sensitive toddler skin. Zip up rashguard tops and so many cute suit options.
- Folding Toddler Potty Seat
- The Mommy Hook
- Travel Tray- We love the Star Kids model!
- Gathre Midi Mat– Gives us a safe, waterproof space to play or snack no matter where we are!
- Car DVD System or iPad for long rides or flights! Perfect for a meltdown distraction!